sábado, 2 de agosto de 2008

Real you...

I look at you with a wicked smile
Looking at your heart, taking care of every shift
Dont be afraid of me....I know that you know what I am
But I just want to swallow you up and enjoy the taste of victory
I will have you soon or later
Dont fight against my charm
Delight with it... enjoy your self...
Now you feel the danger in your guts
But dont try to run away... I will catch you in the end
Your under my spell...

I buried my seed on you
And it will grow
And your shelter will destroy

Im a Demon
Feeling like a Goddess in your arms
With your trembling touch at my naked body
You become mine
But your so childish scared... That you run away
And I will make your dreams expel

Now that you deny
You will suffer the worst of pains you have my seed growing on you
You dont even understand

I am on your twisted mind... but so weak you are!
You appeared to be so ablaze, so shiny smart
But deep inside you... you are lackluster with out a life

Oh God!
Feel you inside me... again... again
So powerless... so powerless
My sodden skin of your kisses call you out loud
But you are unable to hear the difference
Between your heartbeats and my groans
Resounding in the air... stunning the colors of our feelings
Hallucinating,
Your hand caress a smooth touch
Against my skin seems to smudged

My devilish lips receive your attention
Despite you are gliding all over around
I stare at your shadow
And I let my self shade of you
A new nuance has created
craving to reach the highest deity

Just give in before me
My dwell is your soul from now on...
I make you recall her shivery touch
I make you recall her wicked smile
I make you recall her pervert gaze
I make you recall how you turned aside your gaze
With your lips on her lips
Giving place to release
Passion, Hate, Confusion, Love
All her naked body twisting in your arms...
The forbidden fruit within reach
Its time now to stop playing this game
And give me for good and all
Your grasping soul...
Your heart belongs to me now...
Your shelter doesnt exist anymore...

0 comentarios: